Saturday, May 7, 2011

You look so familiar


Have you ever tried to draw a face based on an impression of a person's expression? I find you always  come up with interesting results, so I tried it on this sculpt. Of course everyone unconsciously does this with whatever creative process they work on (implementing the familiar that is), but consciously applying this technique is quite fun. Five naira to the person who guesses who this sculpt's expression is based on.

There is a turn around image of the sculpt here.

4 comments:

Shobo said...

Epic Fail. Post should have been titled "You look so similiar".

Deocliciano Okssipin Vieira, aka Ochyming said...

Beautiful.

Then she is from Nigeria?

I say it is yr mother?

furiousphan said...

Definitely the joker's expression, right?!

Shof Coker said...

I'll let my sister know she looks like the joker when she smiles, Vanessa... haha