Sunday, March 17, 2013

Eko Atlantic city rises




A few months ago I shared some visual development work I did for an animated TV show my brother and I were working on called Ekologue. I thought I'd share some more.  These were mood pieces intended to capture the energy/spirit of the show. Slice of life type of stuff in the slums, dwarfed by the towering city in the distance.
With the recent completion of Eko Atlantic City's land reclamation off the shore of Victoria Island, Lagos I thought it might be timely to show this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Outstanding vision of the future bruh. I am glad to see there is someone else who sees an African future. be great to chat with you carles.juzang@gmail.com. check out my work on deviantart.com at:
http://cjjuzang.deviantart.com

An Ordinary Bloke said...

Very nice images, like the previous poster mentioned it is lovely to see an envisaged future of an African city.

Although I live in London, when I went to Tokyo I always felt Lagos would end up more like that city than say Paris!